Rhode Island’s Only SSAE 18 SOC 2 Data Centers
If you’re looking for colocation in Providence, you’ve come to the right place. Prov.net is committed to providing high availability, secure facilities to host our clients’ computing, networking and data storage infrastructure. All of our facilities and operations strictly adhere to SSAE 18 SOC 2 Trust Principles, and we pride ourselves on being the only regional provider with SOC 2 audited data centers in Rhode Island.
What does that mean? It means that when you trust our SOC 2 audited data centers with your need for colocation in Providence, you’re working with an organization that provides a data center that adheres to a strict set of criteria that includes:
- Processing integrity
No other option for colocation in Providence or anywhere else in Rhode Island can say that they comply with these high-level standards. That’s important when talking about your data, which is the lifeblood of any organization.
- Specialized data center services
- Edge Data Center
- Hybrid Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Internet of Things
- Disaster Recovery
- Colocation in Providence
- Carrier Independent: Access to over 100 Carriers including, Irontrust Networks, Verizon, Cox, Crown Castle, Hurricane Electric, and Cogent
- Unlimited Transit BGP-IP Internet Services
- Over 700 Strands of Multi-carrier Diversely Routed Dark Fiber
- Ultra-Low Latency 10Gig Data-Center Interconnection (DCI)
- Public & Private Peering
- Direct Connect to AWS
- Microsoft Azure Express Route
- 15000 Square Feet
- 1MW of Critical Power
- 2N +1 power design on all system levels (Utility, UPS, PDU’s & rack distribution)
- Dedicated ½ Cabinet to Multi-cabinet Suites
- Diverse Power Feeds
- Redundant Generator Capabilities
- Redundant (A/B) Distribution
- High density cabinet footprint
- 200 Tons of N+1 Cooling
- Hot Aisle containment
- 24×7 proactive monitoring of power, cooling and environmental assets
- Leading edge building management and monitoring systems throughout
- Biometric Access
- SSAE 18 SOC 2 Audited
- Dual Action Dry-pipe Fire Suppression
- Located on Fiber Alley in Downtown Providence, RI
- 500 Year Flood zone rating
Yes, finding colocation in Providence is something that can be done, and yes, there are choices out there for those who are currently looking at things like colocation pricing, colocation convenience in other ways and the like. The bottom line, though, is that without dependable, secure and low-maintenance management of your data systems, your marketing efforts and your entire public presence as the world and your target market sees it, you are vulnerable to unforeseen problems.
Prov.net reduces those risks to the absolute minimum, and when you get right down to it, what’s more important than peace of mind that your information is going to be secure and on display 24 hours per day, 7 days per week around the entire globe?
If you’d like to learn more about how colocation in Providence can work for you, click below for a tour of our facilities. If you have more specific questions, feel free to contact us at any time.